The 2016 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© has been released and McGrath North is pleased to announce that more than half of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America. The Best Lawyers® 2016 list includes 39 McGrath North lawyers practicing in 49 legal specialties. Eight of these lawyers were further honored as “Lawyer of the Year” in the Omaha market in their area of specialty.
Only one lawyer per practice area in the Omaha market is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year,” making this honor particularly significant. The following McGrath North attorneys were named “Lawyers of the Year”:
- Thomas J. Kelley – Tax Law
- J. Terry Macnamara – Mediation
- Denise C. Mazour – Copyright Law
- Thomas C. McGowan – Litigation – Environmental
- Jeffrey J. Pirruccello – Non-Profit / Charities Law
- James G. Powers – Litigation – Banking and Finance
- Doug E. Quinn – Litigation – Bankruptcy
“The number of McGrath North lawyers recognized this year by Best Lawyers and the broad scope of legal specialties represented by these attorneys is remarkable,” said Roger Wells, President of McGrath North. “This reflects the excellence in both services and solutions that our attorneys deliver to our clients.”
Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America list is based upon an exhaustive peer review survey comprising more than 5 million confidential evaluations by top attorneys in the U.S.