The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 recently announced that 33 McGrath North attorneys were selected for 2014 list. The list is representing nearly 55% of the firm’s attorneys, and practicing in 38 legal specialties, were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 by their peers and that six McGrath North attorneys were selected as “Lawyer of the Year” for the Omaha market.
The 2014 Lawyers of the Year from McGrath North are:
- Patrick E. Brookhouser, Jr. – Litigation – Securities
- Robert G. Dailey – Land Use and Zoning Law
- David L. Hefflinger – Corporate Law
- Denise C. Mazour – Trademark Law
- Terrence D. O’Hare – Insurance Law
- Doug E. Quinn – Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency & Reorganization Law
McGrath North also noted that three attorneys have been ranked in Best Lawyers for 25 years, two attorneys have been included for at least 20 years and one attorney has been listed for more than 10 years.
“The number of McGrath North lawyers recognized this year by Best Lawyers and the broad scope of legal specialties represented by these attorneys is remarkable,” said Roger Wells, President of McGrath North. “This reflects the expertise, results and client service that our attorneys deliver.”
Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America list is based upon an exhaustive peer review survey comprising more than 4 million confidential evaluations by top attorneys in the U.S.