Kris has a diverse litigation practice in which he represents both individual and corporate clients. While focusing on commercial litigation, his experience also includes unfair competition (including non-compete disputes), probate litigation (wills and trusts), real estate disputes, and corporate collections.
Additionally, Kris represents clients in numerous areas of environmental law, including compliance counseling and litigation. He represents parties involved in Superfund sites around the country and has responded to many EPA § 104(e) requests for information, negotiated administrative orders and consent decrees, and participated in PRP groups. He has defended clients in environmental and natural resource matters involving private parties as well as state and federal administrative agencies.
Kris has been a shareholder in McGrath North since 2001 and currently serves as the chair of the firm’s recruiting committee.
- University of Nebraska College of Law (J.D., With Distinction, 1998)
- Drake University (B.A., 1995)
- Nebraska (1998)
- Iowa (2007)
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Environmental Law Section
- Nebraska State Racing Commissioner, 2010-2017
- Order of the Barristers
- National Moot Court Team
- Leadership Omaha Class 31 (2009)
- Listed: Martindale-Hubbell, Distinguished
- Related Practices
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- Related Industries