Rob is a member of McGrath North’s Financial Services team and focuses on representing borrowers and lenders in corporate financing transactions. Rob has significant experience on both sides of the table in a wide array of financing matters, including complex corporate lending, secured syndicated facilities, agricultural loans and construction and real estate financing.
Rob’s practice focuses on every step of the financing transaction, from initial due diligence to negotiating terms and finalizing documentation to, most importantly, closing the transaction on terms which most benefit his client. Rob’s priority is and always has been in ensuring that in every transaction, his client’s interests are protected and advanced.
In addition to Rob’s corporate financing work, Rob has substantial experience in assisting debtors and creditors in workouts, restructurings and bankruptcy matters. With respect to such practice, Rob emphasizes the need to find solutions and resolution in a cost-effective manner.
- University of Nebraska College of Law (J.D., With High Distinction, 2006)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln (B.S.B.A., With Highest Distinction, 2003)
- Nebraska (2006)
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska (2006)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit (2006)
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- University of Nebraska Law Review
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence
- Order of the Coif