Our clients look to us for more than legal advice on commercial matters, they rely on our business knowledge and practical application to achieve their goals.
We understand that your relationships with distributors, suppliers, customers, licensors, lenders, service providers and other commercial partners extend beyond the four corners of an agreement, and we have the experience to structure a commercial arrangement to help you realize your objectives. From purchase and sale orders, to procurement and supply agreements, to product licensing and distribution relationships, to joint ventures and strategic alliances – our team is active in structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and transactions.
Our commercial contracts and transactions practice represents a wide cross-section of the region’s premier business clients in a variety of industries. Our team has been recognized regionally and nationally for expertise, high-quality service and practical commercial insight, including a top rating from Best Lawyers® in corporate law and recognition by Chambers USA as a top-rated law firm in the Corporate / Commercial area.
We work from the outset to understand our client’s needs with respect to a commercial relationship, which allows us to help our clients structure a transaction or agreement that will satisfy their short-term and long-term aspirations.
Representative Transactions: The McGrath North commercial contracts and transactions team regularly represent clients in connection with the structuring, drafting and negotiation of:
- Sale and Procurement Relationships with Customers and Suppliers
- Broker and Distributor Arrangements
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- Services and Consulting Contracts
- Intellectual Property Licensing Agreements
- Equipment Finance and Lease Transactions
- Warehouse, Transportation and Logistics Contracts
- Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure and Development Agreements
- Manufacturing and Supply Arrangements