At McGrath North, we recognize the role that technology plays in providing our clients with exceptional service. As such, we continually make investments to equip our attorneys, paralegals, administrators and support staff with the technology resources needed to deliver our legal services timely, consistently and effectively. Our resources include:
- IT Department: Our in-house IT department provides complete support to the McGrath North team, and ensures that our technology investments yield the client service enhancements that are intended.
- Remote Access: Using remote access capabilities enables our attorneys to make a secure connection to our networks to access email, documents and firm servers while working away from the office.
- Electronic Records Storage System: Utilizing an electronic (paperless) records storage system allows us to quickly access client files, communications and materials, and furthers McGrath North’s commitment to conservation and sustainability.
- Video Conferencing: Our dedicated video conferencing rooms and technology permit us to connect with clients and colleagues outside of the region in a more personal manner than a conference call, and to participate in important meetings, depositions and events without incurring travel time and costs.
- Comprehensive Electronic Discovery Processing and Review Platform: Our e-discovery tools and in-house litigation support staff allow us to quickly and efficiently manage and serve our clients’ needs relating to litigation and investigations.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans: We have made significant investments to ensure that our clients’ information will remain safe and secure, and that we can continue to serve our clients’ needs, in the wake of an emergency or other disaster.