Being faced with a dispute is not a position that most individuals and business owners enjoy being a part of. Brian’s experience, planning and execution allows him to quickly get a handle on the nature of the dispute, verify the necessity of the dispute, and most importantly provide various options to guide the client through the dispute consistent with the business or personal goals of the client.
Brian has nearly 20 years of resolving a broad variety of complex business, commercial and intellectual property disputes at both the trial and appellate court levels. This experience includes construction, franchise and toxic tort litigation. Brian serves as national coordinating counsel for various clients responsible for litigation matters throughout the country.
Since 2018, Brian has served as Co-Chair of the firm’s Litigation and Trial Practice Group.
- Creighton University (J.D., Cum Laude, 2001)
- Creighton University (B.A., Cum Laude, 1998)
- Nebraska (2001)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit (2001)
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Listed: Martindale-Hubbell, AV/Preeminent Rating
- Listed: “Best Lawyers in America”, Commercial Litigation, Copyright Law
- Listed: Great Plains Super Lawyers (Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation) 2021
- Creighton Law Review 1999-2001
- Creighton Traveling Moot Court Team
- Creighton Traveling Trial Practice Team
- Related Practices
- Business and Corporate
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Related Industries