Growing up in a small, family-owned business, Britni knows the importance of sound legal advice and strives to provide strategic and insightful guidance to clients.
Britni’s practice focuses on all aspects of labor and employment matters. She assists clients not only with addressing pressing legal concerns but in proactively examining policies and practices to minimize future issues and increase compliance with the laws applicable to the employee-employer relationship.
She has in-depth knowledge of state and federal labor and employment laws and experience representing employers in a wide variety of employment related matters including discharge and discrimination issues, contract and grievance administration, personnel policies and handbooks, affirmative action compliance, employee discipline, wage and hour issues, disability and reasonable accommodation, family and medical leave unemployment, employment contracts, severance and separation agreements, individual terminations, and reductions in force.
Britni clerked for the Honorable Roger L. Wollman of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit after law school. She was also a law clerk for McGrath North during law school.
Outside of the office, Britni enjoys running, reading, traveling, and spending time with her husband and children.
- University of South Dakota School of Law (J.D., Sterling Honors, 2018)
- University of South Dakota (M.A., 2017)
- Creighton University (B.A., 2007)
- Nebraska (2018)
- Iowa (2020)
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska (2019)
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Law Clerk, Hon. Roger L. Wollman, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Managing Editor, South Dakota Law Review
- Seven CALI Awards
- Gavel Award – Outstanding Student by Faculty
- University of South Dakota School of Law Trial Team
- NALSA Moot Court
- 1st Place Award – South Dakota Law Review Write-on