David brings a focused, efficient and results-oriented advocacy to the table when representing his clients. His experience and expertise with governmental regulatory and enforcement agencies are unparalleled. David’s strategic eye helps tailor efficient approaches for each client, giving them individualized plans specific to their unique legal challenges.
David’s client was making a strategic acquisition to help expand their business. Antitrust issues were threatening to delay the deal for weeks or months, with the possibility of millions of dollars in added expense. David developed a plan of action with the antitrust group at McGrath North, and together they were able to obtain antitrust clearance, allowing the transaction to close on schedule and under budget.
- University of Nebraska College of Law (J.D., 1985)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln (B.S., 1982)
- Nebraska (1985)
- U.S. Tax Court (1985)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, Federal Circuit (1985)
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Corporation, Banking and Business Law, Litigation and Antitrust Sections)
- Listed: “Best Lawyers in America”, Antitrust Law, Banking and Finance Law, Financial Services Regulation Law
- “Best Lawyers” Omaha Banking and Finance Law Lawyer of the Year 2013
- Listed: Martindale-Hubbell, AV/Preeminent Rating