Your estate and trust matters are in good hands with Terry. For more than 40 years, his clients (not only in Douglas and Sarpy Counties, but also throughout the state) have trusted him to guide them through the difficulties and stresses of trust and estate administration, as well as drafting estate planning documents for individuals and families. They’ve trusted him so much, in fact, that his expertise has been sought out again and again by these families, covering several generations.
Terry is often requested or appointed as a Mediator to assist interested parties to resolve disputes in estate, trust, guardianship and conservatorship matters.
- Creighton University School of Law (J.D., 1960)
- Creighton University (B.S., 1958)
- Nebraska (1960)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit (1960)
- Omaha Bar Association, Treasurer 1972-1984, President 1987-1988
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Omaha Estate Planning Council
- Listed: “Best Lawyers in America”, Mediation
- “Best Lawyers in America”, Omaha Lawyer of the Year, Mediation, 2016, 2018
- Fellow, Nebraska State Bar Foundation
- Listed: Martindale-Hubbell, AV/Preeminent Rating