Your estate and trust matters are in good hands with Terry. For more than 40 years, his clients (not only in Douglas and Sarpy Counties, but also throughout the state) have trusted him to guide them through the difficulties and stresses of trust and estate administration, as well as drafting estate planning documents for individuals and families. They’ve trusted him so much, in fact, that his expertise has been sought out again and again by these families, covering several generations.
Terry is often requested or appointed as a Mediator to assist interested parties to resolve disputes in estate, trust, guardianship and conservatorship matters.
- Creighton University School of Law (J.D., 1960)
- Creighton University (B.S., 1958)
- Nebraska (1960)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit (1960)
In its newly released 2022 edition, The Best Lawyers in America® has recognized 47 McGrath North attorneys in the full range of specialty practice areas key to supporting businesses of all sizes across a broad range of industries. Of these partners recognized based on peer-review surveys, 11 were named “Lawyer of the Year.” This honor is awarded to only one attorney with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic location.
McGrath North is pleased to announce that 19 of the firm’s lawyers have been recognized in the 2008 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. The lawyers recognized for this honor are:
- Omaha Bar Association, Treasurer 1972-1984, President 1987-1988
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Omaha Estate Planning Council
- Listed: “Best Lawyers in America”, Mediation
- “Best Lawyers in America”, Omaha Lawyer of the Year, Mediation, 2016, 2018
- Fellow, Nebraska State Bar Foundation
- Listed: Martindale-Hubbell, AV/Preeminent Rating