Matt’s practice focuses on all aspects of commercial litigation, working with clients through various stages of litigation, including assessment & development, pleadings, discovery, summary judgment, trial and when necessary appeal. Business clients, both large and small, benefit from his ability to engage in analytical and intuitive thinking, as he prepares and chooses the best course of action for the problem at hand.
During law school, Matt worked as a law clerk at McGrath North, assisting with legal research, drafting memos and drafting motions and pleadings.
- Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 2016)
- William Jewell College (B.A., 2013)
- Iowa (2016)
- Nebraska (2017)
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska (2017)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit (2019)
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Notre Dame Trial Team, 2014-2015
- Pryor Leadership Fellow (William Jewell College), 2011-2013
- Related Practices
- Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors Rights
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution