Rachel represents individuals and companies in a broad range of business matters. Her experience includes entity formation and structuring, mergers and acquisitions, dissolution, contract negotiation, and general corporate counseling. In addition, she regularly advises clients in all phases of the growth cycle on a range of commercial matters and business transactions. She enjoys working closely with clients to help them accomplish their business goals, tailoring legal advice and solutions to fit each client’s operation.
Rachel’s practice includes drafting and negotiating standard and non-standard contracts for large and small clients and also involves general business planning and corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Rachel clerked at McGrath North where she gained valuable experience drafting and researching a variety of agreements.
- Creighton University School of Law (J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2016)
- Dartmouth College (MALS (emphasis in Public Health), two citations, 2013)
- Boston College (B.A., double honors (Boston College Honors Program & History Department Honors), 2010)
- Iowa (2016)
- Nebraska (2017)
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Creighton University School of Law: 8 CALI Awards
- Creighton University Law Review: General Staff 2014-2015; Editorial Staff, 2015-2016
- CUES Young Professionals Group: Volunteer, 2015-Present; Executive Committee, Secretary, 2016-Present
- Advised client on best way to bring in minority shareholder to new business
- Effectuated redemption of membership interest in privately-held limited liability company
- Assisted in the legal due diligence & drafting of ancillary agreements in connection with a $100 million acquisition
- Participated in tax restructuring process for multinational conglomerate
- Related Practices
- Related Industries