“Our clients expect expert advice, attention to detail and an experienced partner who will help them comply with the complex federal and state laws related to raising capital.”
For our clients who are raising debt or equity capital in public or private offerings, we offer experienced counsel. The federal and multiple state laws and regulations associated with capital markets and securities transactions are extremely complex, so we assist our clients throughout the entire process. While there are several methods for complying with the securities laws in conducting a securities offering, we develop plans that provide our clients with the least costly and time-consuming methods for compliance. And, because our clients typically have a short timeframe in which to conduct a securities offering, we offer them timely and expert advice that will allow them to meet their schedules. Our clients’ expectations are our driving force – and their success is our success.
Representative corporate finance and securities transactions we have handled for NYSE and Nasdaq-listed companies include representation of:
- a global producer of fabricated metal products with respect to a $485 million cross-border tender offer and related financing via an underwritten public offering of $300 million of senior notes.
- a marketing company in connection with a shareholder meeting for a $465 million merger.
- a REIT with respect to the registration and underwritten public offering of $80 million of common and preferred stock.
- an infrastructure and irrigation manufacturer in connection with a $450 million offering of senior notes.
- a commodities company in relation to its $80 million tender offer for a Nasdaq-listed company.
- multiple companies with respect to the preparation and filing of shelf registration statements and registration statements for employee stock plans.